Scott Hamele is President and owner of Construction DesignWorks, LLC. (CDW). Scott’s expertise in managing commercial tenant finish of all sizes as well as new commercial construction; specifically franchise and privately owned businesses. Design-build services are a trademark of Scott’s abilities.
His customer resume includes such notable national clients as Wells Fargo, Raymond James, Chevron, Garmin, Terracon, Sport Clips, Edward Jones Investments, TGI Fridays, Penn Station East Coast Sub’s, Goodcents Subs & Pastas, U-Haul, Great Clips, Chucky Cheese, Yellowbook and many more.
Scott has owned & managed residential as well as commercial properties since 1991. Since the 1980s, Scott was involved in his family’s Architectural Engineering Firm as well as a real estate investment business in Wisconsin. Hamele studied Engineering at the University of Kansas. Scott has a rich family history of being a 3rd generation entrepreneur.
Scott believes strongly in community, civic, education & professional involvement, and has volunteered with the following organizations [partial list]:
- Design Build Institute of America [DBIA](Professional License)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Professional Affiliate Member
- Shawnee Economic Development Council (Current member)
- Stop Alzheimer’s Now [SAN] (National Board Member, 2016-current)
- Ambassadors Rotary Club, Kansas City Area (Current member)
- Licensed Construction Professional, Kansas City Area
- LinkedIn Pulse Contributor (Construction Related Articles)
- NAI-Block / Experior / Prometric General Contractor- Class A (Current License Holder)
- Johnson County Contractors Licensing Review Board (The inaugural year 2001-02)
- CCIM Institute, Certified Commercial Investment- Association Member (Current Member)
- Rotary Club of Western Johnson County, Kansas (Past President 12-13, Board Member 2010-2015)
- Shawnee Chamber of Commerce (current member)
- Lenexa Chamber of Commerce (current member)
- St. James Academy, Lenexa, KS (Past Steering Committee Member)
- Paul Harris Fellow & Benefactor, Bequest Society- Rotary International
- Kansas Chapter Delta Upsilon Fraternity Alumni Corporation Board (Past Board Member)
- Recipient of the “Outstanding Tenant Finish Construction Project” from the Associated Builders & Contractors
- Recipient of the “Top 40 under 40” award from the Johnson County Business Times
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers – ASME, Deaerator Test Code (Past Committee Member)
- Recipient of the Shawnee Rotary Club’s ‘Presidents Award’ for outstanding service
- Wonderscope Children’s Museum (Past Committee Member)
- Gale Sayers Charity Golf Tournament, School of Education, University of Kansas (Past Committee Member)
- Whispering Hills Homes Association- Lenexa, KS [1200 residents +/-] (Past President, Board of Directors)
Hamele brings over 30 years of experience in commercial & residential construction, design, real estate investments, developments, remodeling, and property management.