Construction DesignWorks Offers Construction PLUS℠
Sometimes simpler is better. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was a company that was the primary point of contact for the entire commercial renovation process that helps write the story of a successful business? A general contractor or builder shouldn’t be concerned solely on the construction phase of the story. The Construction PLUS℠ process offers the client benefits that all other design and construction methods do not. In fact, the Construction PLUS℠ process begins before the architect is even engaged. Below are the key services of Construction PLUS℠ used by Construction DesignWorks:
- Programming – Listen to the client, learn about the business, employees and ultimately their space needs
- Strategy – Refer qualified partners in providing commercial brokerage, financing, insurance, accounting and marketing services
- Site Visits – Ensure the location is viable as it relates to design & construction
- Building Evaluations – Perform comprehensive inspections of all existing space and building components
- Lease Review – Rely on the expertise of a design-build general contractor to help with evaluating the impact of the construction allowances and landlord responsibilities to ensure the lease is fair to all parties
- Preliminary Design – Creating a computer generated preliminary plan allows the general contractor to begin to nail down architectural elements and pricing to match the client’s budget
- Design Documents – Coordinate all architectural, structural and MEP engineering services to provide a full set of design documents sufficient for a successful construction project
- Project Management (PM) – Managing, scheduling, procurement and subcontractor coordination are just a few of the duties provided in the Project Management (PM) phase
- Utility Coordination – Assist the client in setting up utilities such as electrical, gas, water, phone, TV and internet communications
- Quality Construction – Provide quality control checks throughout the construction phase to ensure the client is receiving the finest possible product, often using 3rd party agencies
- Close Out Package – Close out packages are often ignored but very important. Ensure the client has vital information required for future improvements, alterations, repairs and maintenance
- Warranty & Maintenance Packages – Provide options for extended warranties for flooring, wall finishes, HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Also provide options for periodic maintenance packages for the same
The old of way of construction was to create islands in which most of these services were offered autonomously of each other during a commercial renovation. Construction PLUS℠ is a holistic and new approach to construction. It looks at the big picture for the client.
Construction DesignWorks™ uses its hands-on approach and design expertise to create and develop a winning design build team that is specialized for each customer. Their complete turnkey solutions align with the unique business needs of various types of real estate. Construction DesignWorks, LLC is located at 21961 West 83rd Street in Shawnee, Kansas. If you are looking for a remodeling contractor or for more information about interior design-build, call (913) 745-4727 or visit their website https://constructiondesignworks.com.